The 'Himalayan Highs Season 2' (hereinafter referred to as "HH2") refers to an event comprising of 10 women
riding the Scooty Zest 110 to Khardung La from Jammu, that is organized and conducted by TVS Motor Company Ltd, India
(hereinafter referred to as "TVSM" ) Hereinafter referred to as 'HH2'..
For the purpose of this Terms & Conditions ( hereinafter referred to as "T&C" ) governing the participation in HH2, the term "Participant"
shall refer to the persons, subject to the eligibility criteria provided herein below, submitting their entries in the HH2
microsite on the TVS Scooty Zest website – www.tvsscooty.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Microsite".
The T&C pronounced herein below shall only govern the first phase of HH2, i.e.,
the submission of entries, to take part in HH2, on the Microsite.
Eligibility & Participation:
HH2 is open to only women above 18 years of age, currently residing in India and possessing a valid Driving License , except employees of TVSM and its - (1) associates/subsidiary companies, (2) advertising/promotional agencies & their respective affiliates/associates and the family members of the employees of the aforesaid.
No person employed in or associated with any of TVSM’s competitors shall be eligible to participate in HH2.
Participants are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws in jurisdictions where they reside in. By participating, the Participant(s) / event(s) automatically agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Event T&C as is elaborated in this Event Terms and Conditions.(hereinafter referred to as “T&C”) hereinafter and as modified/added to on a later date.
Participant (s) need(s) to read these Terms & Conditions the T&C carefully while accessing the Microsite
www.tvsscooty.com for participation in the eventHH2. Further it will be assumed that the Participant (s) has read and understood and agreed to abide by all the T&C of HH2.
Event organizers TVSM does not claim ownership of your the Participant(s)’ submission(s) to the event on the Microsite; But by submitting an entry, you the Participant grants TVSM and its affiliatesd, /subsidiary companies the following worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unconditional, fully paid-up rights:
- to make, have made, use, copy, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works of the submission(s) of the Participants, ;
- to publicly perform or display, import, broadcast, transmit, distribute (directly and indirectly through multiple tiers), license, offer to sell and sell, rent, lease, or lend copies of the Participant(s)’ submission(s) (and derivative works thereof),
- to sub-license to third parties the foregoing rights, including the right to sublicense to further third parties, and
- to publish your the Participant’s name or alias in connection with the Event HH2 and your the Participant’s submission(s). Participant(s) understand and agree(s) that his/her submission(s) may be posted and publicly viewable. By providing a submission(s) to the Event, the participant(s) grant(s) the Event organizers TVSM and its affiliates and subsidiaries the right, except where prohibited by law, to use his / her name for promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing the EventHH2. Event OrganizersTVSM, however, does not have any obligation to use the winning entries for any purpose.
- Failure to adhere to the T&C shall result in the automatic disqualification of any/all of the entries submitted by a Participant, and the nullification of participant privileges to further participate in the EventHH2. TVSM reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any Participant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the Participant has breached any of these terms and conditionsthe T&C. (b) To decide whether a replacement participant should be selected in the event any Participant is disqualified from the EventHH2. In the event of such a disqualified participant being selected as the winner of the Event, his/her selection shall stand rescinded and cancelled. An alternate winner from a reserve list shall be notified as the winner.
- TVSM reserves the right to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate this Event HH2 at any time without prior notice, and without further obligation or liability to any Participant. TVSM retains the right to amend these terms and conditions the T&C at its discretion and the terms and conditions T&C may change from time to time., p Participants are advised to update their knowledge of the same regularly.
- By submitting their entry, all Participants agree to being legally, physically and mentally capable to enter the Event HH2 and being competent (i.e. being of sufficient age and mental capacity and are legally permitted to ride two-wheelers and are holders of a Valid Driver’s License) and eligible to enter into any legally binding agreement.
- The Event HH2 is subject to force majeure conditions and TVSM shall bear no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of the EventHH2.
- The content submitted by any individual / participant a Participant during this HH2 or otherwise shall be treated as his / her own independent personal views and submissions. TVSM and / or its affiliates do not acknowledge or agree with any such content expressed in submitted entries and further shall not be held liable for any defamatory , abusive language used and loss occurring to any third party
Submissions of Entries:
- By submitting any entry / registering for the Event HH2, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in hereto without limitation. Entries (photo / video) shall not include content that are offensive, criminal, adult themes or references, unlawful, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, the determination of which is up to the sole discretion of TVSM. TVSM reserves the rights to decide on what constitutes appropriate content.
- TVSM shall review the details provided by the Participants during registration and from among the Participants, will select 10 (ten) no. of appropriate entries for the final phase of the event.
- There are no cash alternatives for the final selection final 10 Participants shall not be entitled to any other benefits in cash or kind apart from the ride to Khardung La sponsored by TVSM.
Final Selection & Notification.
- All decisions pertaining to the selection of the final 10 Participants shall be solely made by TVSM and its advertising/promotional agencies & their respective affiliates/associates.
- The selected final Participant(s) shall be informed by TVSM about further details on the event through their registered Mail ID & SMS. Winner The selected 10 final Participants (s) shall report to the venue(s) specified by TVSM on the date(s) specified therewith. In case the Participant(s) fails to report to TVSM on the specified date, TVSM reserves the right to cancel their selection.
- In the event, any entry is deemed ineligible or disqualified, TVSM may select to any alternate entries as it deems suitable.
- TVSM will bear the cost for travel / stay / food of the final journey. Any other costs apart from those stated herein above are not covered / reimbursable by TVSM.
TVSM’s decision in terms of selection of the final 10 entries Participants shall be final and binding. No communication or objection shall be entertained in this regard.
The final selection of the final 10 Participants is subject to a Medical Test / and a Driving Test that shall be at subject to the sole discretionary standards of TVSM standards.
Only the final 10 selected Participants (Rider) is shall be allowed to participate in HH2ride to Khardung La. No other person shall be allowed to accompanying her will be allowed any of the 10 final selected Participants.
- The Participant (s) acknowledge that TVSM shall not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with the Participant (s) accepting or availing the proposal & during the entire tenure of HH2, event tenure in any manner whatsoever.
- The Participant (s) shall not under any circumstances cannot use the media coverage / photos / videos be for commercial or professional gains of any kind whatsoever.
- This T&C shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts having their jurisction at Hosur, Tamil Nadu shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes hereunder.