For most girls in towns, riding a two wheeler is just a dream. The Women On Wheels
created by TVS Scooty was first of its kind with the aim in mind - to enable students
to learn the skill of riding a two wheeler and take on any road with confidence.
It is a professionally conducted training program that helps young women learn to
ride the Scooty and in the process also readies them to face the road with confidence.
- 2009 - launch of first Women On Wheels
- Presence in 175+ towns across the country
- 325+ women trainers across India
- 55,000+ women trained so far
- 6 day training program
- Course covers handling different kinds of roads and situations, and is a combination
of both theory and practical classes
- Training starts as early as 16 yrs and learners license will be
procured before learning .
All this available at a nominal charge of ₹ 750(learner license fee and accident